Looking for something to do in Dublin? Then why not take our Jameson whiskey tour! Located on the site of the original Jameson Distillery in Dublin, this Dublin whiskey tour tells the story of John Jameson and his world renowned smooth Irish whiskey.
Located in Smithfield, Dublin and open 7 days a week, a visit to one of Ireland's top international visitor attractions in Dublin is an unforgettable experience. Take a tour and enjoy our hospitality . Come and experience the taste of some of Irelands’ finest Irish Whiskey, enjoy a delicious lunch in the Jameson Restaurant, or pick up one of our exclusive Jameson Irish gifts. An experience for everyone is waiting!
A visit to the Old Jameson Distillery is an unforgettable experience that will transport you back in time to the days when one of Ireland’s greatest entrepreneurs, John Jameson first made the whiskey that is a legacy today.
Come and experience our Jameson Distillery Dublin tour and let our expert guides take you back in time as they lead you through the fascinating story of Jameson. All visitors receive a signature Jameson drink, and volunteers are selected to partake in a tutored whiskey tasting where each person receives a much coveted Irish Whiskey Taster Certificate! Now that’s the Spirit!
The journey begins with an audio visual presentation followed by a guided whiskey tour through the recreated distillery scene and culminates in the Jameson Discovery Bar with a complimentary glass of Jameson and mixer plus a chance for selected volunteers to become a "Qualified Irish Whiskey Taster". So why not take the Jameson Distillery Dublin Tour Today!
You may think of us as just your favourite spirit, but it takes a team of geniuses to create our triple distilled and perfectly balanced whiskey. From our founder, John Jameson, to our modern day Distillery Masters, the people of Jameson are what makes it great.
All tours are in English, however, language tours are available on request for groups of 25 plus, subject to availability.
Our tour brochure, ‘From Grain to Glass’ is available in eight different languages.
OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK:
Mon - Sat 9.00 am - 6.00pm
Sunday 10.00am - 6.00pm
Jameson whiskey tours last 1 hour (last tour 5.15pm).
Tours run approximately every 20 minutes and walk in visitors are welcome.
Closed: Good Friday (March 29th) Dec 24th, Dec 25th & Dec 26th.
The best way to get to the Old Jameson Distillery while taking in the beautiful sights of Dublin city centre. From Dame Street (outside Trinity College) walk straight up Dame Street to Lord Edward Street to Christchurch Place. Carry on past Christchurch Cathedral and take the next right onto Bridge Street. Head straight over Merchants Quay and Fr. Mathew bridge across Arran Quay. Walk up Church Street past St. Michans Cathedral and then take the next left onto May Lane /Bow Street.
Dublin Airport is just 14km from The Old Jameson Distillery. The Aircoach Bus leaves every 20 mins from the Airport to the city centre. Price €7.00 one way.
BY CAR FROM THE AIRPORT
Start out at Dublin Airport. At roundabout take 2nd exit. At Airport roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the M1 (signposted M1 Dublin). At roundabout take the 2nd exit and join the M1 (signposted Dublin). Continue forward onto the Swords Road - N1 (signposted M1 City Centre) entering Dublin. At traffic lights continue forward onto Drumcondra Road Lower - N1 (signposted City Centre), Continue forward onto Dorset Street Upper - R804, Continue onto Bolton Street. At junction go right onto King Street North. Continue straight
through the junction of King Street North & Church Street Upper.
Dublin Bus Tour (Hop On Hop Off) Stop 20 is for the Old Jameson Distillery at
Arran Quay then walk up Church Street and left onto May Lane/Bow Street.
The Dublin Ferry Port is 4km to the east of the Old Jameson Distillery.
Nearest Luas connection (street tram) is the Point Depot stop, which goes
direct to Smithfield. Journey time is approximately 15 minutes.
The Old Jameson Distillery is within 3 minutes walk of public bus stops. The
Luas (street tram) 'Smithfield' Stop is next to the distillery. Take a left on to
Bow Street and walk straight ahead. The Distillery is on the left, under the
archway leading into Smithfield.
The nearest public par park is on Queen Street, a 2 minute walk away. In
addition there is metered street parking
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPLY TO USERS, VIEWERS AND ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO tours.jamesonwhiskey.com (THIS JAMESON DISTILLERY "SITE"). BY USING OR VIEWING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS UNDERTAKEN AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
This Jameson distillery site is operated by Irish Distillers Limited (“IDL” or “We”), a private company registered in Ireland with company number 23732 and having its registered office at Simmonscourt House, Simmonscourt Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns you might have in relation to this site or these terms and conditions.
- YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE TO USE THIS SITE ABOUT JAMESON DISTILLERY TOURS IN IRELAND. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE. Access to this Jameson distillery site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the services we provide on the Site without notice. This Site changes and is updated regularly and IDL will not be liable if for any reason the Site or any materials on it are unavailable at any time or for any period. Material from this Site may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of IDL. IDL is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and in material published on it. All such rights are reserved. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by use of or access to this Site; rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the Site remain the property of IDL. Material on this Site is provided for lawful purposes only.
- RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY. To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall IDL be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential or indirect loss, including lost profits, loss of income or revenue, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information or special or punitive damages, even if IDL was notified in advance of the potential of such loss or damages), harm, or injury howsoever arising, and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use the Site, any of the materials of this Site or sites linked to this Site, or are caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, computer virus or line failure. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes IDL’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE USAGE OR OTHERWISE). TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IDL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IDL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IDL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT IDL) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- SUBMISSIONS. By submitting any remarks, suggestions, questions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), you agree to grant IDL a non-exclusive licence to use that Submission. Although you will still own the copyright in your Submission, IDL will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Submission. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. IDL will not be required to treat the Submission as confidential and will not be liable for any use whatsoever or disclosure of the Submission, and need not provide any compensation or acknowledgement for the Submission. IDL may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Submission in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material. You must ensure that your Submission does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person unlawful and that it does not contain any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage criminal or unlawful conduct or would tend to encourage or promote irresponsible alcohol consumption (collectively the “Inappropriate Material”). By submitting your Submission, you are warranting that you have the right to grant IDL the non-exclusive copyright licence described above and that it does not contain any Inappropriate Material. If you are not in a position to grant such a licence or to warrant that it does not contain Inappropriate Material, please do not submit the Submission. IDL reserves the right to alter or amend any Submission prior to publication (if any) so that any Inappropriate Material is deleted.
- JURISDICTION. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this Site are made available only to provide information about IDL and its products. IDL controls and operates this Site from the Republic of Ireland and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION. All trademarks and all related logos, designs, labels, bottle designs and all other intellectual property associated with IDL brands used herein are owned by Irish Distillers – a list of those trademarks can be obtained from the Internet Manager, Irish Distillers Ltd. Simmonscourt House, Simmonscourt Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content of this Site, except as provided above, is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISIT TO THE SITE. IDL processes information about you in accordance with its Privacy Statement, which is available here. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date.
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES. You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the service on which the Site is stored and/or hosted or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or by any like means. IDL will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
- Miscellaneous products and promotions of IDL are produced and available in many parts of the world. However, this Site may describe products, promotions or contests that are not available in your country or state of domicile. This Site may be linked with other sites and IDL is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to any other site is provided for information purposes only and does not imply endorsement by IDL of the sites and IDL does not make any representation or warranties about any such sites. Failure by IDL to enforce any right under these Terms and Conditions or any part of them shall not constitute a waiver of such a right or part of these Terms and Conditions. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity of any remaining provisions. IDL can revise these Terms and Conditions or the content of the Site at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- According to our booking terms & conditions we reserve the right to refuse refunds for bookings purchased online. Parties exempt of this, are persons that have contacted our Reservations offices within 24 hours of making their booking and wish to cancel. (Call Dublin +353 1 8072348/2316, Cork +353 21 461 3594). We acknowledge that mistakes can be made when inputting data but we will not be held responsible for any refunds (no shows, cancellations) for enquiries outside of this 24 hours booking period.
Thank you for visiting our Site on Jameson distillery tours in Ireland. Please enjoy our products responsibly.
All rights reserved.Irish Distillers Limited - Registered in Ireland - Number 23732 - Registered office: Simmonscourt House, Simmonscourt Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland.