T: +353-(0)87-811 4895
Camden Court Hotel - Enter code at checkout.
The items you selected have been added to the cart.
Date: Select from calendar
Duration: 8 hrs 0 mins
Min Age: No Min       Max Age: No Max
CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE; no further contact required; just turn up during opening hours on that date.
The Dublin Tour has been carefully designed to give you the freedom to explore and experience the history and culture of Dublin at your leisure. We visit all the main Dublin attractions along our route and these include Dublin Zoo and Trinity College (home of the Book of Kells). Our entertaining Dublin tour guides, who are all accredited by Failte Ireland, will show you the city as only a native can. Your 2 day ticket allows you to hop on and off as often as you wish.
The tour operates daily from 9.00am and can be joined at any of 24 stops, each conveniently located near one of the most popular Dublin attractions. For example, you can join outside Trinity College, leave at the Guinness Storehouse (and sample the product!) and then re-join later. You could even start your Dublin tour in the afternoon and come back to see more the following morning. To enhance your enjoyment we have arranged discounts for you at a selection of the most popular attractions en route.
We offer both live and multilingual pre-recorded commentary. The multilingual commentary is in 10 languages and operates every 30 minutes. Your ticket is valid on both tours.
1. Cathal Brugha Street.
2. Abbey Street - Lower O'Connell St
3. Trinity College Dublin - College Green
4. Nassau Street - Nassau Street
5. National Gallery. - Merrion Square West.
6. Government Buildings - Merrion Sq West.
7. St. Stephen's Green - Grafton Street.
8. Tourism Centre - Suffolk Street.
9. Temple Bar - Dame Street.
10. Dublin Castle - Cork Hill
11. Christchurch / Dublinia - Christ Church Place.
12. St Patrick's Cathedral - Patrick Street.
13. Guinness Storehouse - St James's Gate
14. Museum of Modern Art - Royal Hospital Kilmainham.
15. Kilmainham Gaol - Old Kilmainham
16. Heuston Rail Station - St. John's Road
17. Dublin Zoo - Phoenix Park.
18. Ryan's Victorian Bar - Parkgate Street.
19. National Museum - Collin's Barracks
20. Old Jameson Distillery - Smithfield
21. The Four Courts - Ormond Quay
22. Liffey River Cruise - Bachelors Walk
23. Dublin Bus HQ Upper O'Connell
24. Writers Museum Parnell Square North
Expert tour guides, humour and knowledge in plenty supply.
Hop on off as often as you want for 48hrs.
A Pat Liddy walking tour is included in your eTicket.
No food or drink included with your ticket