Hop on-board the City Sightseeing Tour of Dublin for a fun and friendly 90 minute tour with departures daily every 8 - 15 minutes throughout the year.
Enjoy an entertaining LIVE commentary tour guiding of all the great city attractions.
This tour company is an Award winning family run company operating for over 30 years in Dublin passenger transport & tourism
Why Book this Tour?* 2 day ticket* 2 routes* Kids go free* Award winning tour* Exclusive attraction discounts and special offers* Kid's commentary (on Multi-Lingual buses only)
Your ticket gives you access to 2 routes to really explore the city.
- Our RED route; will bring you to exciting attractions such as the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Zoo and Christchurch Cathedral.
- The YELLOW route (May – Sept); explores the newly developed Dublin Docklands with exciting attractions such as the historic Famine region, the Grand Canal Theatre and the spectacular Convention Centre.
Enjoy Dublin in your own language!
Choose from one of our 8 languages including English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Russian or our native Irish language.
Our excellent audio commentary provides entertainment, history and an insight into the Irish way of life.
Live Guide Commentary:
Enjoy live commentary from the locals who hold a wealth of information. Award winning & trained to the highest standard so that you can enjoy the history and the true local culture that lies within this cosmopolitan city.
Kids Go Free:
This summer Kids Go Free with kids commentary especially created for the younger visitors. This is the perfect day out for all the familly. (up to 5 years old).
- A child must be accompanied by an adult.
- The departure times & locations are listed on each individual tour page. This information will also be listed on your travel voucher.
- The departure times & locations are listed on each individual tour page. This information will also be listed on your eTicket.
- If you miss your first tour time your eTicket will be valid for travel on the next Tour time that day subject to availablility.
- Usually Tour takes 90 minutes but will be subject to delay during heavy traffic periods.
- Some of fleet buses are wheelchair accessible once you have booked you can contact us on nmber provided on eTicket to arrange to take a wheelchair accessible bus.
- An infant up to 5 years old may travel free of charge. A child aged from 6 to 12 may travel with a child ticket. 2 children can travel free with every fare paying Adult.
Tour operational times:
- You could pay the driver but you will pay more and will not be able to avail of these special doomore price offers only available online. Best to book online on doomore.com
Stop 1: 14 Uppr. O'Connell St (Outside Discover Ireland Centre)
First Tour: every day: 9am
Duration: 90 mins approx
Last Tour (depends on time of year):
17.30 (April – May)
19:00 (July – August)
Days when there is NO TOUR:
Dec 22th – 26th incl.
A geat relaxing way to see everything
Food and Drink is not provided
- When you book on doomore you will recieve you doomore eTicket.
- You should print out this eTicket and bring it to the tour driver who will exchange this eTicket for a Tour Ticket on the day of the tour.
Have more queries? Email, phone or SMS us
Phone: +353 (0) 87 811 4895